Manager Roundabout Non Spurs - 2023/24 | Page 9 | Vital Football

Manager Roundabout Non Spurs - 2023/24

Been confirmed Tuchel will leave Bayern at the end of the season. That's going to make for a very interesting manager merry-go-round!

Amorim, Ten Haag, Pochettino, Moyes, Xavi and more are either leaving their posts or rumoured to do so. What is fact and what is fiction in each case?

Amorim, Ten Haag, Pochettino, Moyes, Xavi and more are either leaving their posts or rumoured to do so. What is fact and what is fiction in each case?
If Moyes does what they could do, his tenure should be guaranteed, but Potter is favourite to walk in and his connections and advisors all think this will happen..

So.....De Zerbi is leaving Brighton by mutual agreement at the end of the season. I wonder what he has lined up? I think he has at least a year to run on his contract so it's a surprise the club aren't looking for possible compensation.

Brighton should do whatever it takes to keep him....especially since he isn't taking Liverpool. Wonder if he has something else lined up. I think he is one of a few damn good coaches out there!!!